Here is your ultimate guide to creating the perfect French capsule wardrobe for fall. Just in time for the autumn season, in today’s post, I’ve compiled a list of twenty-four key pieces for fall that will help you achieve that French effortlessly chic style this season.
This capsule wardrobe comprises classic basics and neutral-color pieces that can be mixed and matched to create both dressy and casual outfits. From classic jeans to wool-blend blazers to trench coats, these versatile, classic, yet chic pieces will definitely last you more than just one season. Keep scrolling to see and shop the key items in the French fall capsule wardrobe, plus ten fall outfit formulas.
Shop The French Fall Capsule Wardrobe
This French fall capsule wardrobe features twenty-four essential pieces you can mix and match to create chic outfits for the autumn season. The collection includes six transitional outerwear pieces, five tops, four bottoms, one dress, five pairs of shoes, and three accessories. To make things easier, I have included shopping links for each item at various price points. Bon shopping!
We carefully select and personally love every product featured on Leonce Chenal. If you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- The turtleneck – Sandro roll neck wool sweater | Sézane Jacob jumper
- The white shirt – Sébline Chemise de Garçon shirt | Sézane Max shirt
- The vest – Loulou Studio pinstriped wool-blend vest
- The blue shirt – Sébline piqué-trimmed poplin shirt
- The striped shirt – Sébline striped poplin shirt
Bottoms & Dresses
- The black denim – Khaite high-rise straight-leg jeans
- The grey pleated wide-leg trouser – Loulou Studio pleated wide-leg pants
- The pinstriped trouser – Loulou Studio pleated pinstriped pants | Sézane Loulou trousers navy & ecru stripes
- The tapered denim – Totême high-rise tapered jeans
- La petite robe noire – Sandro dress with jewellery collar
- The cropped jacket – Sandro cropped jacket
- The peacoat – Sandro double-breasted pea coat | Sézane James coat
- The trench coat – Burberry The Chelsea trench coat | Sézane Scott trench coat
- The black coat – Sandro long coat
- The navy suit jacket – Sandro double-breasted suit jacket | Sézane Michele jacket
- The houndstooth wool blazer – Sandro houndstooth suit jacket
- The ankle boots – Carel estime ankle boots
- The chunky loafers – Tod’s gomma Pesante loafers
- The Mary Janes – Carel Abricot Mary Janes
- The Chelsea boots – Sandro ankle boots
- The white trainers – Sézane Léo trainers
Bags & Accessories
- The black leather tote – Demellier New York medium tote
- The crossbody bag – Sézane Claude bag
- The timepiece – Gemmyo Prima watch
How To Style The Capsule
Leonce is the founder and editor of Leonce Chenal, a lifestyle platform launched in 2018. Originally from France, Leonce offers a fresh perspective that comes from her experience at top tech companies in Paris and London. Having spent several years in Paris and now residing in Amsterdam, she combines her professional expertise with a personal passion for French and Parisian styles. Leonce is committed to guiding her readers through the intricacies of Parisian chic, empowering them to embrace the elegance and sophistication of French style.