Here is my spring French capsule wardrobe! If your closet is full of clothes but you have nothing to wear this spring, I’m here to help. Indeed, today’s post is all about how to build a spring French capsule wardrobe to get French-girl style this season. And after a fair amount of research, I’ve narrowed down 24 classic, versatile, and chic pieces that will never go out of style and can work for a variety of occasions.
My French spring capsule includes 24 items in total: 6 tops, 3 bottoms, 1 dress, 6 layers, 5 shoes, and 3 accessories which will allow you to create a multitude of looks. It consists of neutral-color key pieces that can be mixed and matched to create both dressy and casual outfits.
So if you’re looking for a versatile, and very chic wardrobe this season here is your step-by-step guide to building a spring French capsule wardrobe. In this guide, you’ll find 24 French wardrobe staples with convenient shopping links to all pieces, plus 10 outfit ideas. I hope it’ll help inspire you to create your own capsule wardrobe this spring.
The French Capsule Wardrobe For Spring
Shop The Capsule Wardrobe
- Blazer – &Other Stories Double Breasted Blazer
- Wrap Cardigan – &Other Stories Alpaca Blend Wrap Cardigan
- Knit Cardigan – &Other Stories Ruffle Cuff Alpaca Blend Knit Cardigan
- Sweater – Mango Striped sweater with zipper
- Cotton Shirt – Mango Oversize cotton shirt
- Collared Top – H&M Collared Ribbed Top
- Trench Coat – Mango Belt Cotton-Blend Trench
- Faux Suede Coat – H&M Faux Suede Trenchcoat
- Marinière (Striped shirt) – St James Authentic Breton Stripe Shirt
- Cotton T-shirt – Madewell Whisper Cotton Rib-Crewneck Tee
- Silk Camisole – Cami NYC The Racer Silk Camisole
- Collar Blouse – &Other Stories Embroidered Statement Collar Blouse
- Boyfriend Jeans – Madewell Balloon Jeans in Hewes Wash
- Vintage Jeans – H&M Vintage Slim High Ankle Jeans
- Denim Dress – Mango Puffed sleeves denim dress
- Black Pant – Mango Slit hem leggings
- Crossbody Bag – Frame Les Second Leather Wallet
- Silk Scarf – Longchamp Nordique Silk Scarf
- Tote Bag – The Tote Bag Marc Jacob
- White Sneakers – Veja Espalar Sneakers
- Slingback – Marc Fisher Laynie Block Heel Pump
- Mule – Gucci Princetown Loafer Mule
- Ballerina – Mango Ballerina shoes with tip
- Loafers – Porte & Paire Black Chain-embellished leather loafers
10 Spring French Outfits Using These 24 Items
Et voilà! I hope this article will inspire you to create your own version of the French spring capsule wardrobe.
Disclosure Policy: some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please read my disclosure here for more info.
Bonjour! I’m Leonce, I’m French and I’m a Parisian expat currently living in the city center of Amsterdam (I previously lived in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, on the Ile-Saint-Louis). I created Leonce Chenal back in 2018 when I was living in London and missing my home country way too much. Because I truly believe you don’t have to be French or to live in France to experience the French art de vivre, Leonce Chenal is a French digital magazine to help you live your French life, wherever you are. Enjoy <3