Here is your guide to creating the perfect French spring capsule wardrobe. Spring is in the air! And if your closet is full of clothes but you have nothing to wear this season, I’m here to help. Indeed, today’s article is all about how to build a French capsule wardrobe to get French style this spring. Being French, and after a fair amount of research, I’ve narrowed down 24 classic, versatile, and chic pieces for spring that will never go out of style and can work for a variety of occasions. By the way, if you missed it, I previously covered the French capsule wardrobe for each season: fall, winter, and summer.
So, whether you’re looking to refresh your spring wardrobe entirely or you’re looking for something new to spruce things up, here are 24 French wardrobe staples for spring with convenient shopping links to all pieces. I hope it’ll help inspire you to create your own capsule wardrobe this spring.
The Perfect 24-Piece French Spring Capsule Wardrobe
This French spring capsule wardrobe includes 24 pieces in total: 6 tops, 3 bottoms, 1 dress, 6 layers, 5 shoes, and 3 accessories which will allow you to create a multitude of looks. It consists of neutral-color key pieces that can be mixed and matched to create both dressy and casual outfits.
Shop The Capsule Wardrobe
Here are the shopping links to all pieces, from top to bottom and left to right:
- Gucci cotton-blend tweed jacket
- Gucci metallic jacquard-knit cotton-blend cardigan
- Nanushka stretch-jersey top
- Mother of Pearl oversized embellished checked wool cardigan
- Victoria Beckham striped cotton shirt
- Hommegirls embroidered cotton-poplin shirt
- Burberry The Chelsea cotton-gabardine trench coat
- Max Mara Icon double-breasted wool and cashmere-blend coat
- Gucci embellished striped wool-piqué polo shirt
- Frame x Ritz Paris embroidered cashmere sweater
- Frame x Ritz Paris embroidered cotton-jersey t-shirt
- Loewe anagram open-knit mohair-blend sweater
- Lanvin cutout embellished ribbed wool and cashmere-blend midi dress
- Chloé embroidered high-rise flared jeans
- Citizens of Humanity slim boyfriend jeans
- Frame x Ritz Paris True high-rise straight-leg jeans
- Stella Mccartney The Falabella medium vegetarian brushed-leather bag
- Valentino Garavani silk-blend jacquard scarf
- Loewe basket leather-trimmed felt tote
- Gucci Ace watersnake-trimmed embroidered leather sneakers
- Chanel slingbacks grosgrain black & white
- Tod’s embellished leather slippers
- Manolo Blahnik embellished satin point-toe flats
- Loro Piana Summer Charms suede loafers
Et voilà! I hope this article will inspire you to create your own version of the French spring capsule wardrobe. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. When you purchase through links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only recommend products I genuinely love. Here’s why you can trust me.
Bonjour and welcome to Leonce Chenal, a modern lifestyle platform created and curated by a French woman for lovers of everything French. I’m Leonce, born and raised near Annecy, France. Through this website, I want to share with you the passion I have for my home country and for the French art de vivre. Merci for visiting and à bientôt! —Leonce