Here is the best of Leonce Chenal from 2020 (la crème de la crème in French)! As we’re nearly at the end of 2020, I thought it would be a great idea to share with you the most popular articles of 2020, as well as my favorite items purchased and the top-selling items for the year 2020.
During this challenging year, I’ve tried to share with you the best of French and Parisian culture through many articles and stories. I hope that helped bring the joie de vivre home to you! As I look forward to seeing what 2021 has in store, I wanted to properly say thank you, my loyal readers! If you’re new here, I hope you enjoy this digital French magazine and you’ll continue to follow Leonce Chenal’s journey. And if you’re a long-time follower, thank you so much for your continued support!
I wish you and yours a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year!
The 10 Most Popular Articles Of 2020
Today I’m rounding up your favorite articles from 2020, and they are definitely some of my favorites as well. It seems you loved discovering new French clothing brands, reading about French-style guides, and learning about the French lifestyle. So, I’m definitely going to make sure to incorporate more of those style of articles in 2021. Keep scrolling below to find out the most loved stories of 2020.
- How To Live Like A French Woman
- 20 French Fashion Brands Parisians Swear By
- The 10 Best French Girl Wardrobe Essentials
- How To Dress Like A Parisian
- The Classic French Style For Women Over 50
- How To Eat Like A French Woman Wherever You Are
- 10 Shoe Styles That Every French Girl Owns
- The Guide To French Style By A Parisian Girl
- How To Get The French Girl Makeup Look
- The French Girl Hair Care Routine
The Most Loved Products Of 2020
Today, I’m rounding up my top-selling items for the year as well as top items purchased for 2020. It was really hard to narrow, so I organized by category and I’m just sharing the items that are still in stock (some fashion items have sold out). Keep reading to find out the best purchases of 2020 in fashion and beauty, and let me know if you bought any and how you liked them! You can click the images to get all the product links.
1. Tops & Shirts
2. Knitwear & Cardigans
3. Jeans & Pants
4. Jackets & Coats
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water
- Marseille Soap by Fer A Cheval
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Face Cream
- Compagnie de Provence Savon Marseille Olive Soap Cube
- Klorane Ultra-Gentle Shampoo with Oat Milk
- Marius Fabre Green Marseilles Olive Oil Soap
- Klorane Ultra-Gentle Conditioner with Oat Milk
- La Roche-Posay Serozinc Face Toner
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
Disclosure Policy: some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please read my disclosure here for more info.
Bonjour! I’m Leonce, I’m French and I’m a Parisian expat currently living in the city center of Amsterdam (I previously lived in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, on the Ile-Saint-Louis). I created Leonce Chenal back in 2018 when I was living in London and missing my home country way too much. Because I truly believe you don’t have to be French or to live in France to experience the French art de vivre, Leonce Chenal is a French digital magazine to help you live your French life, wherever you are. Enjoy <3