Here is the perfect Parisian work capsule wardrobe. We all know how hard it can be to choose an outfit for work, which is why having a collection of smart, comfortable, and timeless pieces in your closet is essential. These can be easily mixed and matched in different ways, creating chic and elevated outfits perfect for the office.
Think well-fitted blazers, elegant belted wool coats, pleated wide-leg trousers, and classic loafers, offering comfort and style. But also chic accessories such as a sophisticated tote bag that can hold your laptop, a classy belt, or minimalistic gold jewelry that can complement any outfit.
Keep scrolling to see the twenty-four stylish pieces I’ve selected to help you create a chic Parisian work capsule wardrobe. I’ve also included a few outfit ideas to inspire your next workday ensemble. I’m sure this capsule will make getting dressed for the office much easier ;).
Shop The Parisian Work Capsule Wardrobe
This Parisian work capsule wardrobe features twenty-four essential pieces you can mix and match to create chic work outfits. The collection includes five outerwear pieces, six tops, four bottoms, one dress, four pairs of shoes, and four accessories. To make things easier, I have included shopping links for each item at various price points.
We carefully select and personally love every product featured on Leonce Chenal. If you buy through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- Blue button-down shirt – Frankie Shop Lui organic cotton-poplin shirt | Marie Marot Colleen shirt | Figaret Mathilde stripe blue oversize shirt
- Striped button-down shirt – Ralf Lauren Collection Capri striped cotton-poplin shirt | Sézane Max shirt striped blue | Figaret Mathilde oversized navy stripe shirt
- White button-down shirt – Sézane Max shirt | Acne Studios cotton-blend poplin shirt
- Turtleneck – Sandro roll-neck wool sweater (size down) | Sézane Jacob jumper
- Cashmere sweater – Loulou Studio oversized cashmere sweater
- Coatigan – Sandro loose sleeveless coatigan
- Striped sweater – Anine Bing Courtney striped sweater | Rosaé Paris Le Sablons
Jeans, Pants & Dresses
- Dress – Sandro cropped tweed button-up dress | Sandro Short tweed dress
- Pleated wide-leg trousers – Loulou Studio Solo pleated wool-blend twill wide-leg pants | Frankie Shop Gelso pleated straight-leg pants
- Dark blue denim – Totême High-rise tapered jeans | Agolde ’90s Pinch Waist straight-leg jeans
- Navy pants – Sandro wide legs pants | Sézane Marino trousers
- Classic black pants – Frankie Shop Bea pleated crepe straight-leg pants | Sézane Gustavo trousers | Sandro Classic pants
- Navy blue blazer – Sandro double-breasted suit jacket | Sézane Michele jacket | Polo Ralph Lauren double-breasted wool-blend blazer
- Beige trench coat – Sézane Scott trench coat | J.Crew New Icon trench | Burberry The Chelsea trench coat
- Checked jacket – Celine Long jacket in Prince of Wales cashmere | Blazé Milano Naema checked wool blazer | Polo Ralph Lauren Glen Plaid Linen Tweed Blazer
- Wool coat – Totême Signature wool-blend coat | Max Mara Elmi camel hair coat
- The peacoat – Patou embroidered virgin wool peacoat | Sézane James coat
- Black blazer – Sandro tailored jacket
- Classic loafers – Gucci Jordaan leather loafers | Tod’s Logo-embellished textured-leather loafers
- Chunky loafers – Tod’s Gomma Pesante loafers | Sandro thick-soled leather loafers | Bobbies Imane
- Ankle boots – Carel Estime ankle boots
- Sneakers – Gucci Ace leather sneakers | Sézane Jack trainers | Bobbies Sanna
Bags & Accessories
- Tote bag – The Row Margaux 17 buckled leather tote | Saint Laurent Shopper large textured-leather tote | Longchamp Le Pliage Original L tote bag
- Crossbody bag – Sézane Milo classic bag | Polène Nodde Édition smooth cognac
- Belt – Anderson’s croc-effect leather belt
- Timepiece – Gemmyo Prima watch | Tank Louis Cartier watch
- Earrings – Gemmyo Art Déco Rond XS earrings
- Glasses – Celine Eyewear Round tortoiseshell-effect acetate glasses
How To Style The Capsule
Leonce is the founder and editor of Leonce Chenal, a lifestyle platform launched in 2018. Originally from France, Leonce offers a fresh perspective that comes from her experience at top tech companies in Paris and London. Having spent several years in Paris and now residing in Amsterdam, she combines her professional expertise with a personal passion for French and Parisian styles. Leonce is committed to guiding her readers through the intricacies of Parisian chic, empowering them to embrace the elegance and sophistication of French style.