Here are 20 fabulous French gifts for him! Finding unique gifts for men is among the more arduous parts of the festive shopping list. And whether it’s your boyfriends, nephews, husbands, brothers, or friends, there are a lot of men in your life to shop for, not to mention that all of them have different interests and tastes.
Luckily for you, I’ve put together a list of the absolute best French gifts for men. Indeed, being French, I have selected some truly unique and authentic French gifts —most of them are made in France. From chic fashion pieces to fragrances to pieces for the home and the kitchen, each item is classic and timeless. With a little bit of everything appealing to a wide range of tastes, hopefully, you’ll find the perfect French gifts for him!
Still on the search for even more Christmas gift ideas? Explore Leonce’s ultimate gift guides:
- 20 Fabulous Gifts for Lovers of All Things France
- The 20 Very Best French Gifts for Women (or Just for Yourself)
- The 10 Most Magnificent French Advent Calendars of 2022
Top photo: ©Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche, Christmas 2020.
20 Fabulous French Gifts for Him
Browse Leonce’s ultimate guide to the best French gifts for him on the LTK App here.
1. An iconic French fragrance
Consider opting for this Maison Francis Kurkdjian Discovery Frangrance Set for men if you don’t know how to choose a perfume for a gift.
Also, here are a few of my favorite French perfumes for men, that I’m sure will please anyone on your list:
- Diptyque Philosykos Eau de Parfum / 34 Eau de Parfum
- Le Labo Santal 33
- Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace
- Trudon Médie Eau de Parfum / II Eau de Parfum
2. A wallet that’ll stand the test of time
3. A scented candle to transport him to Paris
Here are a few of my favorite scented candles that I’m sure will please any man on your list:
- Cire Trudon Gabriel scented candle (notes: birch wood, glace chestnut, cashmere, moss), my ultimate favorite!
- Cire Trudon Fir scented candle (notes: pine and fir trees blended with aromatic myrrh and smoky incense)
- Cire Trudon Ernesto scented candle (notes: amber and tobacco, patchouli, oak wood, bergamot, grapefruit, and rum)
4. A wine accessory collector set
These L’Atelier du Vin wine accessories will make the ideal gift for any oenophile on your list! Founded in France in 1926, L’Atelier du Vin creates sleek tools for opening, serving, and preserving your favorite wines and champagnes.
Here are a few of my favorite wine accessories:
- L’Atelier du Vin’s ‘Mini Collector’ set
- Bonde Glass Decanter
- Exploreur Œnology Set of Four Wine Glasses
- Le Globe Glass and Walnut Wine Set
5. Devialet Gemini wireless earphones
Devialet’s Gemini Wireless Earphones are the perfect gift for any tech lover on your list! If you don’t know this brand yet, the French label Devialet worked with the top aerodynamic and acoustic specialists in the world to create its powerful Phantom speakers. These Gemini Wireless Earphones are a result of 15 years of acoustic research and design.
6. A Café Kitsuné Paris sweatshirt or t-shirt
7. A stylish work bag that will last him a lifetime
Whether a backpack or a messenger bag, these Bleu de Chauffe bags will make the perfect gift for any man on your list! Bleu de Chauffe takes its name from the blue jackets adopted as uniforms by engine drivers in 19th-century France.
8. A luxurious decanter in crystal
9. A French cookbook or pastry book
Here is my edit of the best cookbooks and pastry books from the most famous French Chefs. I’ve selected them for both their mouthwatering recipes and easy-to-follow instructions, and geared for amateur home chefs or more experienced pâtissiers.
- Opera Patisserie, Cédric Grolet
- French Patisserie: Master Recipes and Techniques, Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts
- Macarons: The Ultimate Recipes from the Master Pâtissier, Pierre Hermé
- Let’s Eat France! by François-Régis Gaudry
- Paul Bocuse: The Complete Recipes
- Larousse Gastronomique
10. A premium enameled French oven (“une cocotte”)
This is the perfect gift for any Francophile on your list who absolutely loves French cuisine and gastronomy. A Staub Enameled Cast Iron French Oven and a Le Creuset Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven are the best gifts for any aspiring Chef!
11. A fabulous French coffee table book
Whether you place them in a library or a living room, the best coffee table books live in your home forever while expanding your horizons far beyond. I’ve rounded up the most inspiring French coffee table books to gift to men.
Leonce’s top pick of the best coffee table books:
12. A warm & elegant Moncler beanie
These Moncler beanies listed below are both stylish and warm and will make the perfect gift for your favorite Francophile.
- Moncler Appliquéd Ribbed Virgin Wool and Cashmere-Blend Beanie
- Moncler Men’s Striped Logo Beanie Hat
- Moncler Grenoble Men’s Ribbed Wool Beanie
13. A pair of chic sneakers
I’m sure one of these pairs of chic sneakers from the French label Veja will please any man on your list! It’s one of the best gift ideas for your Francophile friend.
Leonce’s top pick of the best sneakers for men:
14. An exceptional set of crystal tumblers
This is one of the best gift ideas for any man on your list! Consider opting for this Dallas Assorted Double Old-Fashioned Glasses Set of 4 or this Saint Louis Primo Crystal Tumblers Set of 2. Made in France.
15. A chic Sézane scarf
16. A delicious French chocolate box
It’s one of the best gift options when you’re lacking inspiration! I’m sure one of these La Maison du Chocolat gift boxes will please any gourmets on your list.
17. Parisian bistro-inspired glasses
This is one of the perfect gift ideas for any Francophile on your list! Drawing inspiration from the many sidewalk cafes that dot Parisian boulevards, each glassware from the Bistro Tile Collection by AnthroLiving makes the perfect gift for him.
You’ll find more Parisian-inspired home decor here.
18. A wooden game set
Not only these wooden game sets will make the perfect gift for any man on your list but these will make fabulous decor items as well! I love this gorgeous Monopoly Heirloom Edition Game and this Wooden Chess Board Game.
19. A luxurious Charvet shirt
Charvet has amassed an impressive clientele since Mr. Joseph-Christophe Charvet opened up his shop in 1838 in Paris. Everyone from celebrities to Presidents John F. Kennedy and Barack Obama has shopped at its Place Vendôme store. The Parisian label is renowned for its exceptionally well-made men’s shirts and ties.
20. A timeless leather belt
From leather and suede to canvas, from formal to casual, I’m sure one of these designer belts will please any man on your list.
Et voilà! I hope this guide to the best French gifts for him will help you find the perfect gifts for all the men in your life. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment below.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. When you purchase through links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only recommend products I genuinely love. Here’s why you can trust me.
Bonjour and welcome to Leonce Chenal, a modern lifestyle platform created and curated by a French woman for lovers of everything French. I’m Leonce, born and raised near Annecy, France. Through this website, I want to share with you the passion I have for my home country and for the French art de vivre. Merci for visiting and à bientôt! —Leonce